We are seeking an experienced .NET developer to join our exciting team. The primarily goal for this position is to provide daily support on our current set of websites, plus all future upgrade and expansion with new features.
The selected person will be the core part of the team to develop code from all the UIs to complex server side business logic and design/improve the backend database structure.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market.
- Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and the Sales team.
- Develop server side business logic using web services and ASP.NET/C#
- Develop relational database schemas using latest version of SQL Server
- Research latest cutting edge web development technologies and provide technical leadership and direction
- Select, deploy, and manage a source code control system (TFS and SVN)
- Document throughout the software development cycle with proper documentations
- Design and implement scripts for the build process onto the production system
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in CS/CIS/MIS major
- 3-5 years “real world” experience developing web applications using ASP.NET (C# preferred) for front and back-end
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Advanced level on Microsoft development platform – Visual Studio
- Advanced level on SQL skills and competency in analyze, develop and maintain database structure
- Thorough understanding of installation, configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintenance of high volume IIS web servers and SQL 2008 servers
- Significant experience for UI/UX related issues on cross-browser capabilities
- Significant experience in Microsoft TFS or SVN for versioning control and build process
- People oriented with superior written and verbal communication skill
- Must have the ability to work well independently as well as multi-tasking in a fast paced team environment
- Bilingual in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the following information
and don’t forget to attach your resume! Or, you can simply email your resume with
salary history identifying the position you are applying to: email@example.com
Valor Communication offers competitive compensation with medical/dental insurance,
401k, vacation, sick leave and bonus.
EOE M/F/D/V. Local candidates only – no relocation assistance provided, no sponsorship